Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Can the Love Guru help?

I missed a free 60 minute teleclass by love guru Blaire Allison (http://www.marryblaire.com/) tonight. The class was suppose to show me how to get rid of frustrations and fears when it comes to dating I am not one for all the lame classes out there for singles, but what Blaire was going to talk about sounded interesting. Hopefully she will offer it again soon!

As for men...Andre, the black Jewish guy, called again. I may give him a call back, he deserves a chance for his effort. The only guy that I am into at the moment is the King of Queens. He's not stepping up so I have to keep the options open. I try and put him in the back of my mind, but he always does something that gets me all hot and bothered.

It's the year of the soulmate, should I be concerned that it is almost over?

Luscious single,
~Shoshi





1 comment:

xo said...

Hey Shoshi! Thanks for posting about my event. What a nice surprise! How are you? It's been years since I did your TV interview. Did you get the audio link for the dating teleclass?

Blaire