Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The King of Queens








Oh love..


I finally figured out what to call the man who takes my breathe away...The King of Queens. He's a total Queens boy (with the NYC accent, that I LOVE).

Yesterday morning the King and I had a long moment of gazing at each other. It rocks my world when he looks at me the way that he does. I am not sure what is going on in his head. He is a cancer and they are soooo hard to read and they do not open up much ( sigh). Later on in the day someone gave me a birthday card and inside was a photo that she had taken of me and the King. I look tiny next to him since he's a tall guy and I am 5'0" ( and loving it!). I crave my men tall..

The lunch date I was suppose with Paul didn't happen. I saw him and he was acting all coy. He called out to me and EXPECTED me to walk over to him. Not! I so don't have time for bs, he missed his chance. I think what may be up is, he may not be single and he is trying to be sneaky..just the feeling I keep getting when I see him.

A nice guy named Luc gave me his number today. I was taken by surprise. He told me that he wanted to tell me something, but he was to nervous..I may call him, I haven't decided. I have never thought of him in a romantic way...though he smelled fabulous today which totally turned me on. Nothing like a man that smells delicious. Not to mention that he speaks French. Meow!

Lusciously single,
~Shoshi









No comments: