Monday, November 19, 2007

Single in Gotham




Yesterday my friend and I got into a discussion about men in NYC. She thinks men in NYC are unavailable, I totally disagree. Yes, it is a different experience dating in Gotham, but just because a woman has not found the one, I don't think all the blame should be put on men. Of course men have more option in NYC, but so do women.

It take two to tango and serious self exploration to get a grasp on why one keeps attracting the same type of people. The laws of attraction can't denied, you attract what you put out. Period. So, if a woman/men thinks that the opposite sex is not available then they will not be.

I did not call the Latin Jewish guy back. I think to much time passed, now I could care less about him. Still waiting on my lunch date. And as for the guy who takes my breathe away ( I really need to figure out what to call him don't I?)...it is not clear what is happening so I will not comment until I figure it out myself.

Lusciously single, ~Shoshi


No comments: