Friday, November 16, 2007

He Takes My Breathe Away

So today was interesting..

There was man who I adored, a week after I thought he HAD to be the one, we had a BIG blowout fight and we haven't spoken in months..today we made contact.It was nice. Our fight was so stupid, I don't even remember what it was about. This is a developing story...

On another note, there is a guy who I am very interested in..a delicious Latin guy who is sooo dreamy. Think: dark hair,long eye lashes, 6'2", charming.. My relationship with him is very Shakespearean..I use to hate him, now I want him. I thought he was just a cocky bastard,.... hot, but a bastard. Underneath it all, he is a mensch! There is something about him that simply does it for me. Today I let him know that he takes my breathe away...not something I normally do, but I felt the urge and I reacted.. while I think he had to know that I was interested, this is the first time I came right out and said so..

Let's see what happens, all in a day's work for a Singelringen chick in the city!

L'chaim to love,
Shoshi

No comments: