Thursday, November 22, 2007

Singelringen @ the Macy's Day Parade

Today started off splendidly! I went to watch the parade from the deck of the Avenue A Razofish office on 40th Street( www.avenuea-razorfish.com/enterprisesolutions). It was a friend of a friend hook up. We had a nice spread of breads and nutella (you can't go to a parade without nutella). I showed off my Singelringen to my friend, Disco, so of course we started talking about men. I got after Disco for not putting herself out in the market enough and told her she needed to attempt to meet more men. Though I heard her when she said she was busy not to mention emotionally drained. She was preaching to the choir with that.

Since I was in such a swanky office, I thought I would ask if there were any cute single men who worked there. The answer was "YES" and she said she would introduce them to Disco and me. A happy hour will be planned. Nice! Creative cuties, just my type. From the look and personality of some of the men who came out on the deck, there is a possibility for me to meet someone interesting. I always find it hard to find someone who really peaks my interest.I have been told that I am picky. I say that I am selective, but shouldn't I be?

Lusciously single,
Shoshi

1 comment:

DanielleUSA said...

Hey Shoshi,

Thought I'd let you know, I just noticed the Dec 5th Singelringen charity event in LA is now posted on Yelp.