Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Clean House


I am getting ready to write my gratitude letter for 2008, so of course I am thinking about men.

I have cleaned house on all men to make way for new ones! LOut with all the old crap, in with the men. That also means I am done with my flirtatious dead end with the King of Queens.I think I have come to the conclusion that it isn't me he is interested, he just likes the attention.

There are three new men on the horizon. I'll call one D, the other A,then there's the comedian. As for D, it's complicated with him, but he is so into me and he is not being shy about it. He also sends me text messages in the middle of the day saying how beautiful I am. Now that I like! I just don't know if getting invloved with him would be a good thing.

As for A, he is artsy and hip. My interest is growing. The more I learn about him, the more I like. He may be a bit of a dog, I am trying to figure it out...and the comedian I met last night. He's a cutie pie! Tall just like I like him, witty, can hold a good conversation, but the question is, is he funny? There is nothing hotter than a an on top of his game. We exchanged info..let's see if he calls.

No comments: