Sunday, December 16, 2007

Same 'Ole



Every time I feel like I am at a dead end with the King of Queens he does something to makes me feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel. I will spare you all the details, cause it the typical confusing stuff that men do. With him it is truly baby steps... but he is totally worth it!

I didn't sell the Reyes painting at the holiday sale I participated in. So, I have to as myself what should I do with it..give it to him or try to unload it another way.

I had quite a few men hit on me last week, but nothing to get excited about. I know that in 2008 I need to spend more time around men. Since my company is for women, I find myself always in the company of women. I gotta get some balance going...

I am launching an online radio show at the end of the this month called "Luscious Living". I want all my guests for February to be related to love, sexuality, singles, love coaches, etc. If there is a topic you want covered drop me a line.

Lusciously single,
Shoshi

No comments: