Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Reyes


Tonight as I was looking through my art work and I found a painting that I did for someone who was very special to me, his name was "Reyes". At one point I thought he was my soul mate. We had a connection that could not be denied.

I felt clear that he was the man that I wanted to spend my life with and the person I wanted with me on my life journey. A week after I felt this clarity, we had a huge argument and haven't talked since. It was a stupid fight and I honestly can't even remember what it was about.

My heart was broken, but I was forced to take a real good luck on what I want from my Mr.Right. While wonderful, Reyes was not the one. I never would have guessed that we would not be together, funny how the year has changed for me.Every once in a while I miss him, but what I miss is our friendship.

Sassy and single,
~Shoshi

No comments: