Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Love and Money



Rockin' the ring as usual!

I am trying to set up two great people right now cause I think they would be perfect for each other. One of them is hesitate because out of all things... the other person is way successful and has defiantly been blessed with an abundance of material things. I would have never though this would be an issue.

I talked to my mom about it 'cause for the life of I don't get it, what is wrong with being set up with someone who gets paid what they are worth? Artist types get so weird about money issues, they never think money is important, but complain about who they can't afford this and that. Oy vey!

Money does not automatically make people evil or materialistic. Rich folks need love to!

~Shoshi

1 comment:

Linda Sherman said...

Hi Shoshi,

Please note that the fabulous blogger Leah of

Leah in Chicagoa has linked to your blog today.

Hope you are having a great holiday!