Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm Smitten


I ran into Paul today and he said he was trying to hook up with me for the weekend. I had to let the brother know that I had things going on, so calling me on Friday to hook for the weekend was not okay. I still feel like he is up to something and that he may already have a girlfriend.

As for the King of Queens, every time I see him, my heart skips a beat. It is such an amazing feeling. I can't remember the last time I was this smitten with someone. Maybe it's all in my mind, maybe I am hyping this all up. He is just incredibly charming and so makes me laugh, but did I mention his dremay dimples? I simply couldn't get enough of him today (or any day for that matter..)

Only twenty eight more days left in 2007, this so called year of the soul mate. As Florida Evans said on Good Times, "Damn!, Damn! Damn!" Can I assume my soul mate is trapped under something heavy.

Lusciously single,
~Shoshi

No comments: