Monday, December 24, 2007

It's Almost A Wrap!


Yesterday my friend, Adrienne, and I began to realize that the year of the soul mate is REALLY almost over. It's a wrap folks. Oy vey! We didn't know if we should panic or simply think that anything can happen in the next few days. Honestly, I am to tired of it all to think about it..though come New Year's eve it will be front and center if I don't have anyone to kiss. : O

While talking to Adrienne I did remember that I need to be incorporating "the pact". You may have heard of it. Speak to at least three different men during the day, even if they are strangers cause it increases your chances of meeting a man. There is truth in that. The more men I talk to the more men I attract. If you are finding it hard to meet men...I'm telling you incorporate the pact into your day and notice the difference.

Til next time,
~Shoshi

No comments: